WordPress Theme & Plugin Developer
We’re a WordPress focused product company with a distributed team looking for an English speaking WordPress and PHP developer interested in working remotely, full time as a member of our team. You'll work on plugins and themes, with a focus on progressive web apps and hybrid apps. If you're interested in joining a team working on cool products with people from all over the world, apply for this job!
You’ll be working directly with the company founder, our WordPress plugin developer, our product manager and our native app development team.
You'll design and build new products. We’re looking for someone with the ability and interest to lead product development, work independently and be responsible for the whole technology aspect of new themes and products.
We work remotely with flexible hours: you’ll work from wherever you want and you’re free to set your daily schedule. We have daily standup meetings and weekly recaps. We communicate mainly with Zoom and Slack.
Make an impact on new projects. We are looking for a hard working developer with a desire to make a real difference to a project they will own from start to finish.
We’re looking to add a team member, so personality fit and contributing to a great work environment is also key. We love what we do and we work very hard, but we expect you to have a life outside of work.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience level and all the freedom of remote work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience in WordPress plugin and theme development
- An eye for design and good UI - frontend development will be part of your work, you should be comfortable with CSS but you’ll be supported by existing UI frameworks
- Full stack developer, you can cover frontend design and development
- Experienced with GIT and SVN
- You have strong WordPress theme, debugging and front-end development skills.
- Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver above expectations
- Time management skills - you’re on time and communicate promptly
- Great communication skills and written English
- Self motivated and positive attitude
What’s in it for you:
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment
- Work with a team of highly talented developers
- Paid time off, vacation