Wordpress creation and management
CSS3 Logo design Website design Wordpress Design Management English - writing
What Will I Be Doing?
At the moment we’re looking for a part-time/full-time Blog Manager to create various blogs to our agency. As well as creating Windows VPS (Virtual Private Server) and creating advertising accounts for the recently created blogs.
In particular, you will be:
- Purchasing various domains and setting up the correct DNS servers and nameservers
- Using our dedicated server to set up the domain and install WordPress
- Purchase a new or use of ours WordPress templates we previously purchased
- Creating logo for the blog and all graphic materials
- Implementing some security plugins and others in the new blog
- Working with our team to import some of our other articles into the new blogs
- Creating new Windows VPS
- Creating new emails and accounts for the advertising networks
- Creating ad campaigns and testing new blogs into the new servers.
As a fast-growing team, there are opportunities for promotion to various areas within the company.
Our team is based in the USA, Europe, and Brazil and everyone works from home. We’re a close-knit team who care a lot about our client relationships. Solving problems and getting results together is something that everyone cares about.
What training will be provided?
Training is a combination of watching pre-recorded videos, reviewing processes, and shadowing other team members. The rest is easy to figure out, once you know the basics.
Initial training takes about 2 weeks, before you will be expected to complete the daily and weekly tasks on your own.
Whenever we have a new process or initiative, we create a Procedure and train our peers on how to use it. This means we are all learning together and contributing to create better, easier ways of doing things.
All of the initial and ongoing training is paid.
What hours will I be required to work each day?
We have items that need to get done on daily basis, we allow you to work on your pace as long you get the requests done.
Where will I do my work?
From home, at a cafe, at a library, at a co-working space. Wherever you have a good, secure internet connection and can focus. We will provide you with a VPN if necessary.
How will I get paid?
You will get paid once a month via Paypal or wire transfer.