WordPress, Beaver Builder Dev & Customer Support [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Hourly
HTML5 CSS3 PHP Wordpress
At Modern Traction, we build & manage WordPress websites using Beaver Builder ****IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PLUGIN - DO NOT BOTHER APPLYING, YOU WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY**. We are looking for a great developer to join our team to work on WordPress & Beaver Builder related websites (adding features requested by clients). You would also be answering support tickets in our help desk and provide support for clients. Work would be part-time at first, but will become full-time position in time.
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- very curtious, patient, polite and authentically enjoy helping people
- have excellent English writing skills
- enjoy a challenge and are autonimous (willing to do a Google search when not sure about something)
- comfortable and deal well with clients who are sometimes are being impatient or stressed out about a deadline. You know how to make them feel reassured and keep them happy.
- available to answer tickets that come in (at various times) or communicate with team during 9-5pm Eastern standard time (North America).
- not afraid to ask for instructions when you are not sure how to handle a client request
- are able to answer tickets within 24hrs timeframe and quick to respond to emails
- have experience using Beaver Builder theme, plugin and Themer.
- have worked with WordPress for 2 years minimum, and consider yourself a WP pro or power user)
- have PHP programming skills
- able to make css changes, with clear, well organized code
- loads of experience migrating WordPress websites
- excellent using FTP, Cpanel, and common hosting platform.
- know how to use Photoshop and save images for web
To apply, please send the following:
- only apply if you are able to answer yes to all above points
- send explaination why you enjoy the work you do, why you think you're a great candidate and why we should consider you over others for this job
- your country, timezone and working hours and approx. time available per week
- start your message with the word "apples"
- your hourly wage