Job Title: Website Manager
Location: 100% Remote
The position will be FT work- EST time zone.
We have an SEO agency called Rotate Digital and we help moving companies get more clients online by ranking them on Google for profitable keywords. We are different than most SEO agencies. While other SEO agencies provide services to all businesses in all industries, we focus specifically on moving companies. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
We are a 100% performance-based agency. We get paid because of our results. If we don’t get results, we lose clients and we don’t get paid.
The work we do for our clients is meaningful.
- We don’t sell to clients and do average “good” work that most SEO agencies do.
- We don’t go on autopilot with our work and deliverables.
- We work super hard every day to go above and beyond in order to serve our clients.
- We love our clients by bringing them real results, working on their business as if it was our business, and by working harder every day for their success and their results.
About the Job:
We want someone who knows local websites, understands the code to build clean and fast, understands google, SEO, and should also have UX website design ability. You will be on a team and have the opportunity to lead a team to build many websites for 1 niche.
We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion, UI/UX Website Design and Development. Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, eye for design, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, Web-Proxy, Domain / Hosting Server Management and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Wordpress (elementor and/or oxygen)
- Wordpress Codex
- Web Performance
- Email Hosting, DNS Records (webmail server setup)
- Webhooks, theme development
- Should be comfortable with custom post types and dynamic data in wordpress
Some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the client’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with SEO Team and management to ensure that the website aligns with SEO strategies and meets the organization’s standards.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Maintenance works for all websites. See Maintenance section for list of Maintenance works.
- Ensure all plugins are working and up to date
- Ensure overall performance and speed of websites are optimized.
- Update of photos and minor website edits (e.g. additional location or services pages, change of address and contact details etc.)
- Integration with CRMs or calendars
- All other tasks excluding full website build/redesign and blog page setup
As the title says, we’re looking for a “Rockstar Website Manager” and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Honest & transparent
- Be able to work alone 95% of the time
- Desire to work hard every day, go above and beyond and overdeliver for our clients
- Willingness to stay up late sometimes to get work done
- Consistent- you need to be able to thrive in learning and adapting as our process is not perfect
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- You must love and have a huge passion for designing and building website. If not you’ll burn out of this role quickly
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home
- Occasional Paid Dinners
- Being able to make a difference
- Work with top notch people