Looking for someone with an eye for modern and stunning local business website design. We build most of our clients websites on WIX for simplicity purposes, but some clients also have Wordpress. We hope to find someone who has experience on different platforms.
We are currently looking to hire someone part-time for about 15-20 hours per week, with the opportunity to become full-time within the next few months.
Why work with Goodjuju?
- Work with our awesome team!
- Location flexibility and work hour flexibility
- You'll be one of the first employees in a fast growing startup
In this position you will be responsible for:
-Creating new website and landing page designs in WIX, Wordpress, or whatever platform (we are exploring options)
-Creating new website templates and styles/designs
-Upload and manage content on client sites
-Communicating with clients for site edits, additions, etc
This job is for you, if you are:
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Also understand basic SEO concepts and how they relate to a business website
- Understand English well. Able to understand and write comfortably.
- A problem solver. Able to grasp information quickly and use your judgment to solve issues.
- Interested in learning about internet marketing and other in-depth SEO strategies
- Reliable and keep your commitments and follow through with your word
- Looking to be part of a growing team
Requirements for the job:
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- Own a modern laptop/computer system
- Experience designing modern business websites and landing pages in different styles and layouts
- Experience and some examples/portfolio
How to Apply:
Please include your resume/portfolio and any relevant info to your job application and include “JobRack” in the first line. Thanks!
We are a boutique marketing agency that serves rental property managers with marketing services like website design, local SEO services, Google ads...View company profile