Data Entry Research English - speaking English - writing
We are a fully remote marketing agency that focuses on super-powered customer acquisition.
We deliver outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. We acquire customers at scale for leading brands and reach millions of in-market shoppers annually.
Come be a part of fast growing company that offers career opportunities, benefits and a great team to work with.
This is a full time job, 40 hours a week.
This is a Web Researcher role for a wide variety of topics. Topics are researched and then pages on social media sites are then scraped via Ahrefs software.
The workflow looks like this:
1) you are given a topic (product, niche or industry)
2) you conduct research to find all related terms and keywords (you will need to find industry terms/lingo, brands, products and alternative names for the topic)
3) you search via those terms/keywords in Ahrefs software to uncover URL's on certain social media sites
4) Export data, manage and organized in Google sheets
- Health Supplements
- Home Services
- Home Goods
SOP training; videos and text instructions will be given explaining everything as well as video calls to answer questions.
Skills and Personality:
We offer fully remote full time role with paid training and support, paid time off (sick & vacation) and salary based compensation.
1) Tell me about your related work experience?
2) What is your experience with Google Sheets?
3) Do you have any experience using Ahrefs software?
4) Rate your English reading/writing/speech on a scale of 1 to 10
Respond in the format given above. Include #1 to #4, include my text of #1 to #4 and then provide your answer underneath each number.
The hiring process will start with a video call interview, then a trial test.
Super-powered customer acquisition. We deliver outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s l...View company profile
Duke & DuckApply
Pinnacle of ManApply