Web page designer and art director
Website design English - speaking
Hi! We are a young, but rapidly growing e-commerce and branding start-up, active on numerous European and East Asian markets. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and pro-active web page designer and art director, that would help us enhance brand consistency throughout our websites. If that sounds like you, please do drop us a line!
You will be in charge of the following:
- Analyzing current web page designs and suggesting improvements
- Creating and developing new optimized designs for the said landing pages (colors, fonts, logos, overall feel of the website, overall feel of pictures and creatives etc.)
- Helping the development of a unique brand identity for each product
- Working in collaboration with the Chief Operations Officer to monitor brand consistency throughout our projects
- Working in collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer to optimize overall user experience
- Working in collaboration with market managers to create specific brand identities and a distinctive customer experience for the different markets and client segments serviced by our brands
What we need:
- Design background, documented by degree(s). Good general feel of brand/product identity.
- Previous experience in branding, designing landing pages and customer experience, ideally within the e-commerce industry
- A good command of English is a must. German, French and/or other European languages is a plus.
- A creative yet attentive eye, with great attention to detail
- Pro-activeness and sense of ownership. We need someone capable of suggesting new ideas and not simply executing.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and international work environment. The company is growing quickly and we really value employee pro-activity and participation in the growth
- A remote position, allowing you to organize your own time and work from any place around the world
- An opportunity to make an impact on the operations of the company - we have a flat structure, meaning your voice will be heard and your suggestions taken into account at the different stages of the process
- A competitive salary (amount to be negotiated)