Virtual Assistant - remote work, great training opportunities, and potential for quick promotion
Social Media Marketi... Email Marketing Video Marketing SEO Admin Assistant Email Support Social Media support... Project Management Blogging English - writing
This is a NEW role working directly for the owner of ServeNoMaster.com
Based on a small island in SouthEast Asia, we teach people around the world how to build content marketing businesses.
We have a focus on helping Authors and amazing people 45-65 years old who are ready to change careers and start their next adventure.
Right now the business is growing so fast that we need a Management Assistant to be part of our exploding business and passionate team.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, creative, hard-working, highly organized and with great problem-solving skills to work on a variety of online marketing and hiring activities.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We have lots of great things in the pipeline and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from Social Media Marketing/Advertising, Content Creation, Email Marketing, Setting Up Landing Pages, Managing Book Launches, Supporting the Owner and coming up with your own online Marketing ideas.
Full support will be provided including a focused training period when you first start working with us. We have extensive onboarding and training materials and the majority of your tasks are already broken down into checklists in Trello. Each task will come with a demo video so that you can watch how it’s done before repeating yourself.
About the role
Exciting full-time marketing assistant role, with the chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
This position comes with initial pay of $750-850 per month based on qualifications and there is room for performance-based bonuses and promotions.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing and content creation techniques as you continue to grow into your role daily.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from the CEO and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working directly with me (CEO) every single day, as well as other members of the team as required.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Uploading books to multiple bookstores (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Kobo, etc)
- Checking that book descriptions are formatted correctly
- Setting up book giveaway campaigns using our existing software (mostly copy/paste from Amazon)
- Managing and sorting emails (separate automated emails from customer emails)
- Copy/pasting funnels in ClickFunnels for new campaigns
- Spending extensive time managing our Trello boards and improving/tweaking tasks and checklists
- Format and upload blog posts on our website (WordPress)
- Manage our social media channels (ensure blog posts are cross-posted, upload content from our video team, etc)
- Perform SEO/keyword research on Google. Facebook, Amazon, and YouTube (using our tools)
- Check videos from our video team to make sure that they are correct
- Upload videos to YouTube following our template and process
- Handle minor customer support issues (lost passwords usually)
- Review and streamline our customer support response platform (create response templates to most frequent problems)
- Research potential partners for projects (blogs and social media)
- Organized existing tasks for our graphics department (replication and organization)
- Setup and run like live webinars on GoToWebinar
- Setup automated webinars on StealthSeminar
- Tracked performance statistics across our campaigns
- Checked, double checked and triple checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
- Anything else we needed doing
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Trello), and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for most of these jobs, and others need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
Requirements - What We Need From You
- Excellent Written English - You will be supporting our customers and writing content both for our employers, our business partners and for our website so Excellent written English skills are essential.
- High Attention to Detail - With direction, you will have significant autonomy to write and post information online to our website, social media channels and to our customers directly. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately proof your own work.
- Experience with online content creation tools - You’ll be using a variety of systems including ClickFunnels, Wordpress and ConvertKit (Email Marketing) to create content for our customers so you need experience and familiarity with these or similar tools.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of systems including Affinity Photo, Zapier, KeyNote, Google Analytics, Gmail and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self-taught methods.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organised and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through Trello and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organize multiple streams of work effectively. That being said you will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organized – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritized, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
- Ideally have 6 months + experience with marketing systems (including any of Facebook Ads, landing pages, email marketing, etc.)
Benefits / Details
- 40 hours per week
- $750-850 per month plus performance-based bonuses
- Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
- Access to high-value training materials and courses
- Chance to work with a team that has been together for over three years
You will be the first full-time team member to join ServeNoMaster in 2019 and we are excited to see the company explode. We will be making more hires throughout the year, but as the first one in this new round, you’ll have a say in the direction of our growth.
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
Ready to Apply?
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Are you able to work 40 hours a week every week?
3 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company and the salary of $750-850 per month?
If yes then we’d LOVE you to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply with Marketing assistant in the first line of your email
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file-sharing system
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Record a short video introducing yourself and explaining how you meet each of the job requirements. Then upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link in your application.
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
The most important thing is an interest and passion for the work we do. A large part of our work revolves around writing and publishing books, as well as working with other authors. If this interests you, then let us know about it.
CEO & Owner,