Virtual assistant [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
This is an exciting full-time virtual assistant role, with plenty of opportunities to work on exciting projects, learn new skills, and make good money. You will grow with the company and potentially get promoted to other roles. This position is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay is $350/month for part-time (20 hours/week), with lots of opportunity for promotion to a full-time VA and more advanced roles.
You will be working directly with the CEO - Nattha Wannissorn, PhD. Nattha is a scientist with a degree in molecular genetics. She is also a personal trainer and natural health practitioner. Her mission is to help grow the natural health industry through scientific integrity. In addition, she is a full-stack internet marketer specialized in email marketing and science-based copywriting.
- Formatting references for scientific articles
- Managing client communications and invoices
- Basic bookkeeping - maintaining expenses and payment sheets
- Scheduling calls
- Setting up and checking marketing funnels
- Assist with hiring and human resources
- Anything else we need doing
- Intelligent, love to learn new skills, great at problem-solving, and master technical skills fast
- Don’t mind working from home alone, but are personable with colleagues and clients over Slack and video calls
- Hardworking and okay with occasionally working very long hours around deadlines
- Very detail-oriented and organized
- Love to work with spreadsheets
- Good communicator
- Good written and spoken American English
- Available to with at least 6 hours overlap between 10 am and 8 PM Texas, USA time
- Good with Google Suites, Microsoft Office, at least one project management tool
- Good with computers and using different software
- (Preferred) Interested in biomedical research and natural health
Learning and Growth Opportunities:
- Hands-on learning about digital marketing, content marketing, and SEO
- Promotion to a managerial role
How to apply:
Reply to this job post. Use email title: Wellness Medical Writer Assistant.
In three paragraphs, introduce yourself and explain why you would be a great candidate for this role. In the first sentence of the last paragraph, include a natural remedy you have personally used.