We are an expanding company with a need for a virtual assistant. We are trying to find someone who is very organised, and takes real pride in their work. The role pays $800/ month.
Make Sport Fun helps local government organisations to increase participation in sport and activity by running Engagement Programmes. These use local data analysis, marketing and behaviour change techniques to identify the target audience, engage them and support them to get more active. These programmes are based on the most up-to-date insight and research available, and have a proven track record of engaging hard-to-reach audiences.
For example – In a project we’re running for Chichester Council we have engaged over 1000 over-65s from deprived areas of Chichester, and supported them to get more active. 60% of them are more active at 6 months than at registration, and their activity levels have gone up by an average of 1.5 hours a week.
We need someone who is:
- extremely organised
- very good at written and spoken English
- good at basic arithmetic (including percentages)
- good at asking questions to check that they understand exactly what needs doing
- able to set up simple formulas in Excel in order to help with calculations
- available to work at least 4 hours of your working day between 7am and 4:30pm London Time
If you also have any experience with any marketing systems (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, landing pages, email marketing) then that would be a benefit.
About the role
This role pays $800 per month for a 35 hour work week and includes two weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
The role involves working with me (the Director) and Rita (Operations Manager).
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Set up formulas in an existing Excel spreadsheet in order to help us calculate costs for projects
- Contacted our website domain host and organised transferring domain ownership from a marketing agency to us
- Searched on job websites to find 5 good people for managing Facebook Ad campaigns
- Written up a detailed process that I described to you over the phone
- Set up an online form and connected it with a CRM system (training provided in how to do this)
- Written a PowerPoint slide deck based on a report
- Found photos for an ad campaign
- Anything else we needed doing
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Basecamp), and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do most of these jobs, and are able to provide training on what needs doing, answer questions and provide prompt feedback on any questions about tasks. We expect that there will be a period of 4-8 weeks where you have lots of questions about the work to make sure that you understand exactly what needs doing.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other.
To apply for this role:
1. Attach your CV
2. Include the keyword Virtual Assistant in the first line of your application.
3. Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
4. Find one additional way of your choosing to demonstrate to me that you really want this job
I look forward to hearing from you.
Make Sport Fun