Video Editor (+Simple Photo Editing) for viral videos & teaching videos [CLOSED]
Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Video editing
Who are we?
We are a fast-paced dropshipping company that runs multiple ecommerce stores using Shopify in Europe and the US. (e.g. vanetto.co). Originally from Germany, now the whole team live and work all around the world remotely. Additionally we teach people how to run their own dropshipping stores on YouTube and in our Facebook group.
At the moment, we are expanding our business and are looking for new talents for our team to help us achieve goals more efficiently.
Whom do we search for?
- Basically you have to edit the videos for the e-commerce business (Example: https://www.facebook.com/115514626489143/posts/154669799240292/), so you have to have skill to make the video look viral & for my personal brand on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/Daniel441122/) You have to edit on the same level as the previous editor
- You will have to edit the pictures in our store and for the ad creative on facebook. In general, you have to cut out the chinese text, edit light etc. Also some times you have to edit pictures on our sites or if we need personal branding material for marketing purposes.
Strong written communication in english (C1 or higher)
Using or be able to learn modern technologies like Trello, GoogleDrive, Shopify, Slack, Toptracker etc.
Junior but with past experience and an ambitious mind
What we can offer you?
The position is 100% remote, so you get the freedom to work anywhere you want
A lot of flexibility in defining working hours
Learn and grow within your task
The possibility of obtaining higher compensation after 6 months spent in the company
A full time (160 hours) salary per month
What do we value?
1. If something has to be done, it has to be done! Results are priority!
2. We are open. If we have a problem, we tell. If we have an idea, we discuss. If we learned something new, we document in chat or in SOP’s!
3. We create an environment of trust, accountability and respect for each other!
How to apply?
Please apply with the Hashtag #apply at the end of the CV so we know you have read the full description!
Send us a preview of your previous experiences and please explain how they could benefit our company. We do not appreciate standard messages, because we choose carefully with whom we work.
Include all your social media profiles! If you don't have any, the job is likely not for you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!