Gateway Translations Inc. is hiring a translation project manager, remote position.
We specialize in technical translations into over 30 languages. Gateway Translations stands for subject matter expertise. Instead of only working with professional translators, we also work with engineers and IT professional who understand the domain of the source texts to be translated.
- Replying to client requests
- Negotiation of deadlines with clients
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring of translation projects
- Checking availability with freelance translators
- QA with Xbench and project creation with Trados (licenses and training will be provided)
- 2+ years as a translation project manager, preferably in a large agency, or project manager in a deadline-driven business or industry.
- 20-40 hours availability per week
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Ability to work European business hours.
- Technical background
- Experience with CAT tools, Trados preferred
- Experience with recruitment of freelance translators
- Experience as a translator
- Fluency in German
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV. Please include your salary expectations for a part-time (20 hrs/w) and full-time (40 hrs/w) collaboration.
Gateway Translations is a leading provider for multilingual translation services all over the globe.
We pride ourselves in making almost an...View company profile