Top Designer with Front End knowledge [CLOSED]
HTML5 CSS3 Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Adobe Illustrator Website design Video editing English - speaking
Magic is in the eye of the beholder, but there’s always a Wizard behind every spell. Are you the missing Wizard or do you know someone that could be? Read on about the details and share this post. Our websites are designed to elevate our clients’ speaking and consulting business, build their industry credibility and increase their engagement with potential clients. We are searching for a top designer interested in Front End design.
What do we offer: opportunity to grow. The chance to work freelance at first, and move to part-time / full-time after a trial period. Our agency is primed to scale to take on more clients but in order to do that we're looking for someone committed, responsible and talented.
After reading the offer, please apply and send a link to your Portfolio (Behance or direct link) & CV (we're interested in related work references, you can share your LinkedIn).
• Work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas and concepts from initial mock-up through to execution
• Designing cross platform
• Working collaboratively with team members to deliver output of the highest quality and to brief
• Great team player in an agile environment, collaborating with developers, designers and managers
• Use photo-editing software and layout software to create designs. Digital illustration is good too.
• Excellent Design tools skills: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision. We're looking for someone who is super efficient using design tools.
• Good understanding of UI/UX, wireframing and prototyping.
• Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
Not required but a huge Plus:
• Typographic skills
• Premier and/or After Effects skills
• CSS/HTML knowledge
• Digital Marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Trends, Mailchimp, Hubspot, SEMrush, etc.)
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for some Important Qualities as well:
Analytical skills: Must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by consumers to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
Artistic ability: Must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using computer programs.
Communication skills: Must communicate with managers, customers, and other team members to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information. Strong written and verbal skills in English
Creativity: Must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
Time-management skills: Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. A highly efficient, process-driven person that can ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.