Technical SEO Specialist [CLOSED]
HTML5 CSS3 SEO Wordpress English - speaking
We're seeking a full-time Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our global team. As a Technical SEO Specialist, you should understand how search engines work and how to influence them. You should also be eager to experiment and have a desire to remain on the cutting edge of SEO. Candidates for this position are already working in the field and will combine skill sets from the worlds of SEO, web development, social media, link building, and outreach.
You will be performing site audits for clients looking to grow their online businesses and recommended improvements to help rank their sites in search engines. Helpful if you have experience with Ahrefs, SemRush, and similar tools.
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for client programs including but not limited to:
- Keyword research and development of organic keyword lists
- Content optimization
- Link building and outreach efforts
- Site architecture & page load speed consulting
- Site Migrations and Redesigns
- Experience using Google Search Console to discover site issues
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Perform on and off page technical SEO audits and competitor analyses
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, BrightEdge, STAT, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Human Proof Designs helps entrepreneurs start and grow online businesses -- including affiliate, eCommerce, and lead generation sites. We have a staff of 11 full-time, and over 60 contractors. This position is a full-time, salaried position. We have a fun relaxed atmosphere. You can work from anywhere and hours are flexible. We are based in the USA, but have staff in Serbia, Finland, Canada, South Africa, and Phillipines. If interested, please apply and we will schedule an interview with qualified candidates.
Salary is $800 USD to $1500 USD / monthly.