We’re a leading Facebook & Instagram advertising agency specializing in direct response marketing. We specialize in building, managing, and optimizing large-scale Facebook ad and Instagram ad campaigns at a positive return on ad spend for the e-commerce and information marketing industries.
About The Role
As a Tracking Specialist, you’ll be working alongside our Media Buying team to ensure all of our campaigns are tracking the right data. In addition, you will be working with our customers to set up, audit, and troubleshoot their websites, e-commerce stores, and funnels’ tracking setup.
A great Tracking Specialist has in-depth knowledge of front-end development technologies, is a good communicator (can explain complicated technical details in simple and easy-to-understand terms), has a strong can-do attitude, and is able to figure stuff out with little or no guidance.
And did we mention this is a fully remote position? That means you can work from anywhere in the world. In fact, our team is spread across 20 countries and five continents!
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Extensive experience with Google Marketing Platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- Ability to analyze data using Google Sheet formulas. Experience in Apps Script is a plus.
- Proficient in installing and troubleshooting marketing tracking scripts on landing page platforms such as ClickFunnels, WordPress, Kajabi, etc.
- Working knowledge with automation tools like Zapier, Integromat or Automate.io
- High-quality communication, both written and spoken.
Wins For The Role
- Diagnose and troubleshoot tracking setup on landing pages built on WordPress, Shopify, ClickFunnels, etc
- Install sophisticated tracking from scratch using Google Tag Manager while following Facebook’s best-practices.
- Be able to finish the tasks on tight deadlines, because our campaign’s success often depends on quick troubleshooting of any tracking issues
- Set up sophisticated reports in Google Data Studio using various data sources.
- Reliable team player – You do what you say you’re going to do when you said you would do it.
- Able to thrive in a remote, “Slack-based” environment.
Bonus points for…
- Marketing experience.
- Experience with setting up Facebook Conversion API
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising.
The “Little” Details
- This is a part-time hourly role to start. Open to retainer agreements for the right fit.
- This is a contractor role (1099 with agreement). If you’re not in the US, just ignore this part.
- You need to have your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet.
Click apply button to complete the application form.