📑 – Work on innovative eBusiness projects
💰 – Competitive salary
🎯 – B2B contract
💻 - Malaysia company growing fast IT company
📈 - Mid-level Role to Senior Role
📍 – Fully Remote Work
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading 👇
Nettium is a Malaysia based IT company striving to challenge convention to create smarter solutions. Our innovative solutions will help our clients to stand out from the rest of the competitors. We simplify the web, mobile & cloud for the real world. We are established since 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, we are creators of innovative solutions ranging from e-commerce to talent management. As for 2021, our group of company has expanded to a total staff strength of 360 IT and creative professionals in Malaysia and Singapore.
Our Vision: We are the tech partner of choice for innovative eBusinesses to realize their business vision & strategy.
Our Mission: We partner eBusinesses to create an unparallel online user experience powered by secure and innovative technologies.
Our Aspiration: We have already delivered solutions to run billion dollar online business. Next, we want to create the next Billion Dollar Startups.
How do we do it? 3 steps as below:
- We invest
- Building eBusiness of tomorrow.
- We co-invest with our customers to build the next killer app. We also partner with entrepreneurs to transform high potential business idea into generation eBusiness.
- We Build
- Get fast, proven, repeatable success at every iteration.
- From implementing the core solutions to deploying value-added capabilities, we take flexible and responsive approaches to deliver innovative web and mobile solutions for a worldwide audience.
- We Run
- Accelerate solution time-to-value with comprehensive application management support.
- We offer ongoing, proactive support to help our clients to achieve continuous innovation and improvement. We provide holistic application management approach that balances people, processes and technologies to drive user adoption and maximizing value of client’s investment throughout the solution lifecycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire .Net Developer to maintain, develop and implement user experiences for our clients.
What do you do:
- Overseeing the Technical Implementation and provide technical leadership of the project team (consist of several Software Engineer/developer)
- Responsible for the Technical Design and Solution related with the project
- Diagnosing Issues and advise on the bug fixes to resolve the issue
- Provide effort estimation on the incoming Project
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ in architecture design and solutioning.
- 'Hands-on' knowledge, regional exposure and experience within the vendor / subcontractors and user environments
- Development experience with MVC architecture, AJAX and jQuery is preferred.
- Good communication & written skills in English.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Web analytic, SEO experience is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- Fully Remote Work
- Looking for candidates based in Eastern Europe
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Friendly working environment.
- Fully remote work whereby you don’t have to be stuck in traffic anymore for work
- Guidance will be provided, everyone will be helpful to each other.
HOW TO APPLY
- This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
- If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
- As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
1 - Click Apply and we will be approaching you through email address and Whatsapp to schedule for a short call.
2 – During the short call, it would be a casual conversation for us to get to know you better and explain to you on our company background.
3 – After the call, a 1-hour technical test will be sent to your email, you will be given 3-days time to complete the test.
4 – After passing the test, we will be scheduling an online interview session for you.
5 - During interview, you will provided a more in-depth understanding on the role, working culture and our company! It’s also a process for you to share with us on your background.
If you like to take up new challenges and learn new things, this is a place for you!