Are you a talented Graphic Designer who wants to take more responsibility in a fast growing company ? You like playing games and are familiar with Games and Entertainment app categories ? If this sounds like you then keep reading.
GreenTomatoMedia is a performance-based digital marketing company based in Chiang Mai, in Thailand. We build and grow a portfolio of digital businesses and we love to play with Google, Youtube, Amazon & App stores algorithms. The main activities of GreenTomatoMedia can be broken down as follows:
- Creation, development, and marketing of mobile applications with a portfolio of 50+ apps downloaded 20+ million times
- Web Publishing with a network of 1500+ websites with more than 1 million high-value visitors per month in different verticalsE-commerce with a luxury hairstyling tool brand and a few other smaller brands
- Videos publishing with a few fast-growing Youtube Channels
About the role
To contribute to our development, we are looking for a Talented Mobile App designer who will design our top hit app Party Roulette and define its Art Directory.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking regarding UX and UI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills (minimum 2 years of experience), with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Strong ability to “translate” briefs from marketers or developers into technical design “language”
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
We need someone who is:
- Experienced working in marketing
- Extremely organized
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out
- Good at written and spoken English
What's in it for you ?
- The chance to be part of a team that is producing amazing results and having fun along the way.
- The role includes benefits such as a competitive salary (between 1000 and 2000USD according to the profile), paid off time, training, perks etc. which will be discussed with potential candidates.
- As a growing company we offer the opportunity for you to grow your salary as well.
- Working hours are flexible with at least 4 hours common with Bangkok time zone
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy as the position is fully remote