Talented Full Stack Developer - Remote Work for Startup with Growth Opportunities and Potential for Quick Promotion [CLOSED]
Our Netherlands based startup is working on something truly exciting; an online platform that offers teachers a place to offer their online courses. We have built a prototype and are getting ready to test it.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organised and problem-solving to do further develop this prototype to a full web and mobile application.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their development skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We have a lot of ideas and a vision to become the biggest in our targeted industry.
- Optimize our prototype (back-end and front-end) for the next testing round
- Further develop the front-end of our web app and mobile app through appealing visual design
- Further develop the back-end of our web app and mobile app (logins, online payment, customizable pages for teachers, virtual class room)
- Work with the marketing team to implement marketing tools for SEO, email marketing, retargeting etc.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Regularly update the team through Trello board with tasks and todo's
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in creating web apps
- Experience in creating mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience in working with online payment systems
- Experience in compressing and broadcasting uploaded videos
- Ideally marketing experience with understanding google analytics, sales CRMs, marketing automation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An eye for minimal design
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Fast internet connection
- Good verbal and written English
- Bit of humor
- If you're lacking any of the above skills, you're eager to learn them
- An exciting adventure to rule the market
- Working part time or full time remotely
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Potential for quick promotion
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Fun company culture
We're flexible with how this role is structured.
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and input but the lower you put your offer the faster we will be able to grow together to higher salaries.
As an indication. We have people on our team working anywhere between 0-15 USD/hour because they believe in our product, its potential to rule the market and its rapid growth possibilities.
We prefer (but not necessarily required) someone within European timezones.
How to apply
- Apply with Full Stack Developer in the first line of your email
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file sharing system
- Include a link and/or screenshots of any previous work you did and explain what you worked on
- Tell us why you think you'd fit the job
- Give us an indication of your salary expectations
This could be your breakthrough opportunity to be part of something really big!
Looking forward to hear from you!