Supply Chain Admin
Salary Type: Negotiable
Quite simply, we help e-commerce ventures level up their games.
What’s it like working with us?
Your future team mates are driven and always learning on the fly. We rely on each other, so trust and accountability are held high in regard - and above it all, the team comes first. No one can whistle a symphony alone. It takes a whole orchestra to play it!
Why do we need you?
Our Supply Chain Admin will ensure that our supply chain processes are operating efficiently so we can have the right products to be delivered to the customers within the expected time frame at the lowest cost possible. They are also expected to develop products that could meet the market demand.
How will you contribute?
Maintains accurate tracking records for supply chain & product development.
Maintain healthy inventory levels on Shopify and Amazon.
Place and follow up orders with suppliers to ensure we will not run out of inventory.
Ensure timely fulfilment and delivery of customer orders; solve issues whenever needed.
Conduct market research and source for reliable suppliers in the US and UK markets.
Investigates and troubleshoots supply chain, product development and inventory issues/problems.
Liaises with other departments to ensure accurate and timely update of shipping and product changes on the website.
Create product guides and update product files from time to time.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager
You will bring to the table:
Previous experience in Product Development & Procurement / Supply Chain processes
Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Highly organised and attention to details
Strong problem solving skills
Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of Amazon, Shopify and Zipify is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Yes, we help e-commerce brands level up their game. And we all work together towards a mutual goal. But we also support and accompany our people on their professional paths. We really are a people centric company and developing your talent ranks high on our priority list.
- You get to grow and make good career moves. You will be in charge of challenging and engaging projects, making a genuine impact on our business - and your resume.
- You'll work with great people, who always have some interesting knowledge to share.
- Salary range: 800 - 1.200$
- In our company success and results are rewarded. We're always working on our incentive systems.
How to apply?
We would like to hear about how your past experience has prepared you for this role. Send us an overview of your most significant achievements, detailing concrete tasks and results you have achieved.
We look forward to meeting you !