Steady Job Opportunity: Lead a succesful team and grow the company to new levels! [CLOSED]
Our UAE based business specializes in digital performance marketing campaigns across the globe. Our current team contains 7 members working fully remotely. Over the next 12 months we are planning for large growth and need a highly skilled teamleader to be part of that journey.
We need someone who is talented, committed and highly organized to work on managing, growing and leading our team that is responsible for campaign research, preparation and launching.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills and the role, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We have lots of great things in the pipeline and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved with: Social Media Marketing/Advertising, Creative Campaign Creation process, Optimization, Managing Campaign performance, Setting up systems, Growing your team, etc.
Full support will be provided including a training period when you first start working with us.
Requirements - What We Need From You
- Excellent/Perfect Written English - You will be communicating with your team through voice, chat and task management channels so perfect written English skills are essential.
- Team Management Skills - You will need to lead, organize and manage your team with great success. Therefore we need you to have prior experience with leading and managing a team so you know exaclty how to achieve great results with your new team.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Because you will be working with a fully remote team miscommunication can happen very easily. It is essential that you have clear communication and everyone knows what to expect from you and visa versa. Leave no stone unturned.
- High Attention to Detail - You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurate proof your own work. Always double check everything to verify it is correct.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of systems including Photoshop, Trello, Teamviewer, Virtual Machines, VPN’s, Analytic Software, Slack and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self taught methods.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organized and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organise multiple streams of work effectively.
Examples of work that wou will be doing right away:
- Leading your team
- Monitor campaign statistics and communicate with the mediabuying division daily where you will be reviewing campaign performance together and set up a plan of action for your team.
- Plan and organize work with your team efficiently.
- Solve problems that your team members are encountering
- Keep your team motivated
- Train new team members
- Be supportive and easy to approach
- Creating and organizing SOP’s
Besides leading your team you will also be working together with your team on various tasks. For example:
- Find interesting recent news stories that resolutes with our current campaigns which we can use in our promotions
- Research our target markets to find unique and creative “angles” that we can use in our marketing messages
- Find interesting images that we can use to create our ad images
- Content Creation and Editing
- Ad image creation with Photoshop
- Drafting and proofing articles
- Translate articles by other freelancers.
- Ad copy writing
- Setup landing pages (insert/change content)
- Campaign Preparations and Launching
- Install and configure plugins on wordpress
- Upload new articles to wordpress
- Setup campaigns in tracking software
- Upload landing pages and files to servers through FTP
- Carefully double check all the preparations and approve to launch it on facebook.
- Launch campaigns on facebook
- Enter campaigns details inside google sheets
- 6 days a week, 8 hours a day.
- Working hours: 9am - 6:30pm (CET). Availability to start earlier if preferred.
- Hourly rate to be discussed
- Work directly with the Director with opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
You will be the first teamleader to join our company, so you really do have a great opportunity to make a real difference to the success of the company.
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
How to Apply
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Are you able to work 48 hours a week, 6 days a week with Sunday or Saturday off between the hours of 9am and 6:30pm CET timezone (Availability to start earlier if preferred)?
3 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company?
If yes then we’d love you to apply.
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!