Rankbreeze Is Looking For A New Team Member To Help Build The Future of Vacation Rentals
Rankbreeze helps vacation rental managers (aka. Airbnb hosts) grow their bookings & revenue.
We help our clients get more search visibility, optimize their prices, and enhance their investment decisions.
This is a remote-first company with a strong focus on product-led growth & long-term thinking.
The Opportunity For You
You'll be working on cutting-edge product development & serving users from all over the globe. Being a key member of the team, you’ll contribute heavily to building new features & more.
What You'll Be Working On
- Implement new features for our Rails web application with reusable & maintainable code
- Implement new features for our React chrome extension, with reusable & maintainable code
- Investigate slow performance & optimizing queries to ensure Rankbreeze is fast-responding & user-friendly
- Write tests to thoroughly validate your code
- Continually evolve & contribute to our documentation & development process
- You’ll need at least 4 working hours overlapping with Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Your Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years experience developing web applications
- Upper-intermediate English with great communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and testing frameworks (RSpec & Cucumber)
- Experience with: scaling high-load applications, reliably integrating with external APIs, pure Ruby applications, SQL schema design and query optimization
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world!
- Join a fun, stimulating & fast-paced startup environment
- $50,000 - $75,000 CAD or $40,000 - $60,000 USD (dependent on experience & location)
- Paid days off for national & state holidays in your own country or for Canadian public holidays
Our Primary Technologies
- Web application built with Ruby on Rails & Stimulus
- Chrome extension built with React JS
- Hosted on Google Cloud Platform
- Others: Redis, Sidekiq
The Application Process:
- Click the Apply button & answer the questions as best you can.
- Add the word "Apple" in your application somewhere. This helps us understand how detail-oriented you might be.
- We love videos! Be sure to include one in your application as this helps us get to know you. We’re a remote company so asynchronous communication is important for us to work well together.