Social Media Marketi... Data Entry Social Media support... English - writing
To apply, you must answer the questions in the JobRack application. We will only review applications that have answered all the questions.
Pure Karma is a small but fast-growing marketing agency. Our team consists of creative and dedicated members who are passionate about delivering outstanding results, and always willing to help one another out!
We believe that a happy and motivated team is key to delivering exceptional work for our clients, so we work hard to ensure that everyone feels valued and supported. We offer a fully remote position in a global team, and opportunities to learn and develop professionally.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Virtual Assistant to assist with our social media and email teams. This is a remote position.
There will be a diverse range of responsibilities, including:
** Analyzing social media posts for trends.
** Answering comments on social media.
** Scheduling posts on social media.
** Writing simple captions and hashtags for social media posts.
** Assisting our video editors and graphic designers with creative elements.
** Inputting and scheduling email broadcasts.
** Gathering data and putting it into spreadsheets.
** Keeping google drive folders organized.
** Responding to team questions quickly on Slack or via email.
You should be very meticulous, highly organized, fast to respond, have excellent written English skills, be very tech-savvy, have a great grasp of social media (especially IG and TikTok), and enjoy doing admin tasks.
You should have 40 hours available per week, and be available mostly 2am-10am ET (New York time). (This is a long-term remote position.)
We care deeply about hiring the right person to join our team. That's why we have a rigorous hiring process involving short tests (which is part of this application form), video interviews, test projects, as well as a paid trial period.
* Superb written English skills.
* Great understanding and enjoyment of social media platforms.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you may receive many messages at the same time.
* Be enthusiastic and passionate about everything you work on.
* Be able to think logically to solve problems by yourself.
* Have a strong desire to excel at everything you do.
* Be able to quickly learn new technologies and figure out new tasks.
* Be able to manage your time well.
* Be professional but also friendly in your interactions with external clients as well as team members.
* Be resourceful when solving problems and overcoming obstacles.
* Be highly dependable.
* Be highly organized.
* Remain calm in stressful situations.
* Be ambitious and willing to learn.
To apply, please complete the questions that are part of this application:
1. A book club conducted a poll among its members regarding a new book selection. 50% of the members participated, with 200 members casting their votes. How many members are in the book club? A = 400, B = 440, C = 360, D = 500
2. Pick a TikTok video from @ahormozi and write a new better caption for it. Please answer with the link to the video and the new caption. Also explain why you think your caption is better than the original caption.
3. Pick a TikTok video from @garyvee and write a new better caption for it. Please answer with the link to the video and the new caption. Also explain why you think your caption is better than the original caption.
4. What’s your favorite social media channel and why? Answer with approximately 100 words. Please use full sentences and check your spelling and grammar.
5. What hours during the week are you available for? (Please list specific times and time zones.) And are you available to work 2am-10am ET Monday through Friday?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,200 - $1,500 per month
Supplemental pay types:
We're a digital marketing company focusing on paid advertising, email marketing, and content marketing for various US clients. Our entire team is r...View company profile
Blue Wing AdsApply