Social media manager / journalist / storyteller
Salary Type: Weekly
Social Media Marketi... SEO Copywriting Wordpress Creative Writing Editing & Proofreadi...
I am searching for a creative, out of the box social media expert and storyteller. I am a Dutch journalist, owning a storytelling company in Africa; we make films, photos and stories for NGO’s, media and companies. A cool job, but I just don’t have time to do my social media and website. There are many stories to tell, but I need you to help me doing so :).
I am searching for a social media manager who wants to help me increasing my (companies) impact by telling meaningful stories. I will write the content, but I need you to plan, edit and schedule my post and to keep me on track.
1 day a week/ 8 hours. You will work from home, we will be in touch via Zoom, Whatsapp and/or Skype.
- Managing my social media
- Creating content for the website
- Doing research on journalistic (or related) topics
- Have a heart for telling stories and journalism
- Are super creative and know how to turn my photos, films and texts into stunning stories and posts.
- Have experience as a social media manager and know everything about hashtags, growth on Insta and influencing
- Studied Journalism or Communication or anything creative
- Will write a creative and good content planning for my Insta
- Keep me on track: you remind me of deadlines and push me to deliver (which I will, no worries.
- Are excellent in English and your communication skills are great
- Have editing skills and know how to work with Canva and similar tools
- You love creating blogs and have knowledge about SEO
- Are organised, structured and persistent
- Are able to correct spelling mistakes in English
- Are motivated, independent and flexible
- Are available for 8 hours a week
Are you interested in journalism, photography, Africa, travelling and meaningful stories? Then I need you!
Please send me your CV, examples of your work and a motivation why you think this job will suit you.