Are you a data-driven marketer who wants to use your marketing & analytical skills to create massive growth in an online business?
Cloud Nine builds and manufactures top of the line ergonomic keyboards and we need people to know about it.
This is a key role in the company that will suit an analytical and highly organized digital marketer & project manager, who loves to challenge themselves to learn, grow and improve.
THIS ROLE COULD BE PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU’RE...
- Analytical-minded. You love creating processes, identifying KPIs, tracking metrics, measuring results, suggesting ways to optimize. You love numbers and data!
- Proven experience with running profitable Facebook ads (this is essential!)
- Experience with tracking & measuring online marketing funnels including sales pages, landing pages, email funnels, conversion tracking etc.
- Detail-oriented! (No spelling mistakes, incorrect dates, etc - you triple check everything)
- Highly organized & a natural planner - you love breaking down a big project into actionable steps, identifying dependencies and risks, scheduling it all in and making sure it happens on time.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently. We’ll have a call every week, and in between, we’ll communicate on Teams.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Design skills - You should be comfortable working with either Canva or Photoshop to create graphics. You don't have to be the worlds best designer, but its important that you understand good clean design fundamentals, and the importance of branding.
- Social Media management experience
- Experience with tech products such as keyboards is preferred.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO...
Facebook Ads - You’ll be responsible for running our Facebook ad strategy (PPC) including creating ads, measuring results and optimization. It is essential that you have proven Facebook ad experience.
- Work remotely and choose your own hours
- 20-40 hrs/week ongoing (salary based on experience)
- KPI milestone bonuses after 12 months employment.
- Join a fast growing keyboard company full of amazing team members
- The opportunity for fast career progression: you could become the head of social media marketing accross our portfolio of websites
How to apply
Please apply here through Jobrack
In your message, list 3 reasons why you'd love to get this job (use bullet points).