SEO Strategist @ Family-Run White Label SEO Company
Salary Type: Monthly
SEO Analytics Analysis Wordpress Strategic Planning English - speaking English - writing
We are the SEO Brothers ( https://www.seobrothers.co ). Two brothers helping other agencies grow their organic search offering and we are looking for an SEO Strategist interested in developing their strategic thinking, SEO, and communication skills to ensure success in their clients' campaigns.
This is a work-from-home opportunity.
You will be responsible for a variety of SEO-related tasks to ensure the success of your assigned portfolio of client campaigns. As an SEO strategist, you will help guide the strategic direction of client campaigns including what areas of business they should focus on, on-board new campaigns by creating their SEO roadmap, and complete specific optimizations including initial site (re)structure recommendations, page-specific meta-data, internal links, anchor text ratios, 301 redirects, and more.
Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding new campaigns by understanding their businesses and their needs and building SEO roadmaps based on each campaigns' specific needs.
- Completing SEO Audits based on our audit template and process both for new campaigns and prospective campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research to best understand the client's business and opportunity.
- Optimizing existing page content, meta-data, and header tags based on keyword research.
- Identifying and creating internal links for campaign pages from supporting content such as blog posts and other service pages.
- Creating small amounts of content when necessary for a page's success or sourcing larger amounts of content from our content freelancers.
- Fixing website issues identified in audits such as broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, schema implementation, implementing 301 redirects, and others primarily inside the WordPress environment.
- Supporting redesign projects with 301 redirects and risk mitigation.
- When necessary, reviewing struggling campaigns to identify why they might not be performing as well as hoped.
- Helping to improve existing documents and processes.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry.
Most of our documents and offerings are template-based and well documented, so you should be able to quickly learn our process and learn our approach to organic SEO. That being said, we are always looking for innovators and people that aren't afraid to voice their concerns or recommendations to improve our processes.
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position. Our goal is to help you grow professionally so you can help our organization grow. We are committed to your training and lifestyle.
Some specifics, experience, and qualifications you should have:
- You are an excellent writer and communicator in the English language.
- You understand good email etiquette as well as "knowing your customer" when it comes to the language used in communications.
- You have a deep understanding and experience with on-page optimization, including writing page titles, meta-descriptions, and optimizing body copy.
- You are a strategic thinker and are able to identify SEO opportunity using tools such as ahrefs.com.
- You have experience completing keyword research using the Google Keyword Planner and/or ahrefs.com.
- You have experience in Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Search Console.
- You have experience with the WordPress platform.
- You have experience working from home, with a reliable internet connection and a reliable computer to work from.
- Excellent attention to detail and working from templates.
Bonus points if:
- You're familiar with ClickUp
- You're familiar with Shopify and Squarespace
- You're familiar with Google Data Studio.
We are two brothers who started our SEO company over five years ago. We focus on helping other agencies grow their organic search services and offer a variety of solutions to agency owners and organizations. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are hiring an SEO Strategist to work with our SEO specialists.
We are both family-oriented and understand the importance of family and a work-life balance.
This position has a lot of opportunity for growth within our organization and we are excited to add to our growing family business.
Hours will be 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility for appointments or anything as it comes up during the week. We are looking for a mostly daytime (within the window of 7:30-5:00) schedule. Working within the North American timezone is not required, although there may be meeting requests that are later in the day.
Please send a cover letter and resume when applying.