This is a hands-on role to set the SEO strategy and manage the SEO for a number of our Agency’s clients. The purpose of all of our campaigns is lead generation. We expect every campaign to produce great Return On Investment (ROI) for our clients.
In addition to the main objective of helping our clients to get more sales leads, you will also be responsible for maintaining a positive impact for their brand.
Along the way, we need to make sure that our Agency's rules and principles are upheld.
Set The Strategy For And Manage Effective SEO Campaigns
- Become the Agency expert in SEO.
- Contribute to the development of great SEO processes.
- On-boarding of new SEO campaigns by understanding the businesses and their needs and building planning documents based on each campaign's specific needs.
- Carry out SEO audits of websites.
- Detailed keyword research to be used for search marketing (PPC and SEO).
- Competitor research to help with creative campaign development.
- Optimise existing page content, meta-data, and header tags based on keyword research.
- Fix website issues identified in audits such as broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, schema implementation, implementing 301 redirects, etc. primarily inside the WordPress environment.
- Design content strategies for client website to ensure maximum SEO.
- Develop web page and blog post content briefs for content writers.
- Review, edit and publish the content produced by content writers.
- Create and implement internal link strategies for client websites.
- Create external link strategies and oversee their implementation.
Help The Agency To Win & Retain Clients
- Deliver great results for our clients
- Create reports for optimisation and other work done for each customer
- Create, manage and complete SEO tasks in our agency management system.
- Research potential clients for the agency.
- High work standards
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Understand and enjoy technical work
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Creative thinking for web page copywriting
- Some graphic design skills
- Likes to learn
- Organised, disciplined
For this role, we need someone with at least 12 months experience working on all aspects of SEO on client websites.
- Experienced with SEO audits and keyword research.
- Has optimised pages for technical and on-page SEO factors.
- Has experience with internal and external link building.
- Has worked with WordPress sites.
- Creating/editing pages on WordPress.
- Graphic design using Canva or PC/Mac based tools like Affinity Designer or Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience of Shopify sites.
This is a full-time, remote working opportunity. Typically our team work a set 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday in their local time zone but have the option for a more flexible schedule.