We are an SEO agency that specializes in the off-page aspect of SEO. We deliver effective, scalable link building campaigns to generate high-quality, Google-friendly backlinks pointing back to our clients’ websites targeting specific pages and keywords.
We are based in the US, but the majority of our employees are from Europe (mostly Serbia, but also Croatia, Macedonia, etc.). There are currently around 30 people working at OutreachMama (link building specialists, account managers, administrative and sales assistants, upper management), as well as around 20 writers. As our client numbers grow, so does our need to hire more people. We are currently looking for an SEO strategist.
We offer training so you can improve your skills and level up your performance and career.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a work-from-home opportunity.
You will be responsible for a variety of SEO-related tasks to ensure the success of our clients’ campaigns. As an SEO strategist, your main job will be crafting link building strategies for potential clients, as well as assessing and reassessing existing strategies of our current clients.
Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing a potential client’s website to determine the current state of their website.
- Creating an SEO audit template to use for audits.
- Develop and implement a backlink audit template
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance.
- Collaborating with the delivery teams.
- Conducting keyword research to best understand the client's business and opportunity.
- Identifying best-performing pages which should be used in link building campaigns.
- When necessary, reviewing struggling campaigns to identify why they might not be performing as well as hoped.
- Presenting and communicating SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry, i.e. keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
Since this is a new role in our company, you will help shape the templates, documents, and processes. We love working with problem-solvers who are self-driven and always trying to improve.
- Full-time position (8 hours a day, Mon-Fri)
- Mostly flexible hours – keep in mind that most customers are US-based (8 AM EST and 8 PM EST)
- You will be using TimeDoctor to track your hours
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Ideally, American or English native speaking European
- If not a native, fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Interested in a long term commitment (6+ months)
- Used to remote work
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver
- 2+ years of experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of email etiquette as well as "knowing your customer" when it comes to the language used in communications
- Experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog (or similar)
- Experience and good understanding of off-page SEO best practices
- Experience with and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with popular CMS’ (e.g., WordPress)
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Please read the description carefully and take your time to submit an application that stands out.
- Please send us a cover letter in which you describe why you would like to work for OutreachMama and how you meet the requirements.
- If you apply, we’ll do our best to respond promptly and let you know if you qualify for an interview.
- There will be two rounds of interviews.
- If we decide to hire you, your training will start immediately.
- You will be paid for your time during the training (we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either).
We look forward to hearing from you!