Mango Publishing is a young fully remote performance marketing company competing in different markets.
To contribute to our development, we are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist who will work on identifying, explaining, and executing SEO strategies.
- Stay up to date with SEO industry trends and practices.
- Perform on-page, off-page SEO, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
- Technical SEO, auditing, and reporting.
- Full ownership of the SEO optimization.
- Oversee content coordination and the creation of new content from keyword research to the publishing and the optimization of existing content in different languages.
- Improve web core vitals.
- Create linkbuilding campaigns.
- You are a self-starter.
- Proven track record with established and recognizable companies - preferably in affiliate marketing.
- You are an independent worker - You will work and manage with a lot of autonomy and high added value projects.
- You are looking to take ownership of the project, build a team, develop new projects, and eventually head SEO.
- Minimum 2 years of technical SEO experience.
- Passionate about SEO and Content.
- Experience in SEO Tools (ahrefs, semrush, majestic), Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of linkbuilding, site analysis, SEO audit & optimization, and content marketing.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are an autonomous worker with excellent organizational skills.
- You are looking for an environment that is conducive to your professional and personal development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Salary: starting at EUR 1300+ depending on experience + performance bonus
Position to be filled ASAP