We're looking for a mid-level SEO Strategist with project management experience to come on board and help us take our brand to the next level. We are a small marketing agency operating out of the UK providing link-building services to clients all over the world. We're talking cream of the crop, A-grade quality services here with amazing clients doing really cool things in the world.
We typically work with early-stage to Series B -- B2B SAAS companies along with a few special ad-hoc clients. For example one of our recent clients is a play-to-earn metaverse crypto game that just launched a few months ago!
This is a chance to join a relaxed but driven team of Millennials and Gen Z's that can crack jokes, have fun and not take themselves too seriously. On the flip side, we're dead serious about achieving excellence, doing great work and pushing ourselves to reach our full potential.
Not only do we achieve growth for our clients, helping them build their businesses, hire more people and provide more value to the world. But we achieve growth internally by pushing ourselves, challenging our own assumptions and learning from our mistakes 💪
This is a job where you will be tested.
You will need to wear many hats. Deal with pressure. Plan. Prioritise. Be accountable to the clients you're managing. And step out of your comfort zone. You're not easily phased and can take constructive feedback.
The rewards will be great. As we grow there is not only huge income and promotion potential but the opportunity to learn new skills, get involved in different areas of the business and be part of a startup that is doing things differently.
You'll be working in operations, project managing client link-building campaigns, advising clients on content strategy to help them grow and get the maximum impact from the off-site work we do. You will be focusing on outreach campaigns and landing links through partnerships and collaborations with brands. You know about things like 3-way link swaps, link inserts and guest posts.
You'll have experience creating email sequences that cut through the noise and connect with prospects. You're creative with the way you go about doing things, always looking for ways to improve and new angles to exploit to get better results.
The role will also involve managing the various complex moving parts associated with partnership link-building. This involves managing partners, link placement timeframes and operational processes like our guest-posting workflow. You will need to pitch relevant topic ideas to brands, create content briefs and pass these down to our writers to execute.
You will also be client-facing, speaking directly with your managed clients through email and also over ZOOM. Even suggesting ways for them to upgrade their services with us if relevant. You need to be confident talking about SEO and presenting yourself to clients over a video call.
Responsibilities will include:
-- Managing done for you client link-building campaigns from start to finish.
-- Creating email outreach sequences, handling replies and follow-ups.
-- Building relationships with new brands to expand our powerful partnership network.
-- Managing client expectations and communicating regularly with clients you manage.
-- Creating campaign projects in Asana, planning out campaigns and managing deadlines.
-- Pitching guest-post topics to high-authority websites, creating content briefs and submitting content once complete.
-- Managing client tracker spreadsheets ensuring all information is up to date.
-- Responding promptly and tactfully to any client issues.
-- Warming up email accounts.
- Use of various tech tools like Slack, Asana and Google Sheets, email verifiers (anymail finder), CRM (Salesmate), Canva, Linkedin automation (Closely), Jasper, email marketing software.
- Creating and submitting client reports using Canva
- Coordinate with internal team on management of client projects.
- Manage service improvement, discover ways to do things better.
- Create systems to automate and streamline repetitive tasks to save time and resources.
- Lots of potential for expansion into other areas.
What we're looking for from you:
-- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar Outreach / SEO Specialist / Project Management role.
– A huge bonus if you have experience in email marketing, creating and managing email sequence campaigns.
-- You have experience working in the B2B SAAS space.
-- You have previously managed outreach campaigns and driven tangible results for your company or agency clients.
-- You can work under pressure to strict deadlines.
-- Your work ethic is second to none, you're happy to go above and beyond to produce an excellent piece of work. You take pride in the quality of your work.
-- You're diligent and meticulous in the way you go about doing things, paying attention to the finer details.
-- You're open to constructive feedback and always looking for ways to improve your systems and processes.
-- You're good at prioritising tasks (very important) and planning out client work in an efficient way.
-- You can work with minimal supervision (we're not the micro-managing type) and are super proactive.
-- You have a deep understanding of the field of SEO and particularly link-building, touching topics like anchor text, domain authority and keyword spread.
-- You have content marketing experience and understand the importance of both on-site and off-site strategy when it comes to rankings.
- An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, you've gotta be good.
- You can write exceptionally well. You understand the subtle nuances of the English language.
- You have creative problem-solving skills, you enjoy tackling complex problems and figuring them out.
- You're curious by nature and you love discovering new ways of doing things.
- You love using tools and technology to your advantage.
- You have an eagerness to learn and develop yourself professionally.
- You are available to work full-time hours.
What we offer you:
- A fun virtual working environment (work from anywhere you want)
-- A rewarding place to work where you can be yourself, stretch your comfort zones and grow as a person.
- Extensive training and knowledge-sharing to expand your skillset and develop yourself
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Work on your own schedule
-- Huge promotion and progression opportunities.
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
Please apply below to be considered for this opportunity.
Not your typical digital agency and not for everyone. We find ourselves in an industry infiltrated by bad actors, hype and services that suck.