Bold Word Media is a web publishing business with multiple websites in many different niches. We publish engaging content to captivate our readers and monetize using display ads or affiliates.
We are a Canadian company, and our target audience is mostly in Canada or the U.S.
We believe in hiring talented, smart, and independent people and trusting them to do their job well without micromanaging.
We are hiring a full-time SEO Specialist for three different projects: two food blogs, and one personal finance/investing blog, all targeting North American audiences.
What's In It For You?
- Salary: $1000-$1500 USD per month (experience dependent).
- Annual Bonus: Ranging from 5-20%, depending on results.
- Join a Rapidly Growing Company: We are in an exciting high-growth phase, and this could evolve into a manager role in the future.
- Interesting Work: Various projects that focus on different target audiences and niches will keep you engaged.
- Flexible Working Schedule: Work from anywhere in the world, in any time zone as long as you reply to emails within 24 hours.
- Vacation Time: No set amount of vacation, but as long as your work is done and you are producing great results, you can take time off.
- Autonomy: You will have lots of freedom to come up with strategies and implement them.
- No Red Tape: You won't have to report to multiple people, just myself who will oversee all projects and we can make instant decisions together.
- No Useless Meetings: I hate meetings that waste time, and try to avoid them at all costs.
- 90% of the role will be Off-Page SEO link-building duties: Building prospect lists (using tools such as Ahrefs), email outreach, replying to leads, building relations, implementing strategies such as guest posting, skyscraper, and more.
- 10% of the role will be On-Page SEO: Keyword research for new content ideas, Google Search Console (GSC) analysis, and more.
- English writing skills must be very high.
- Experienced with link building and other off-page SEO tactics (At least 1 year)
- Experience with SEO tools like Ahref, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Hunter, Mailshake
- Have hands-on experience with growing other niche sites in the past with your SEO skills.
- Must be independent and able to produce results without much management.
- Bonus points (not required) if you know how to do things like site SEO audits and can perform other technical on-page analyses and improvements.
Thank you, and I look forward to reading your application!