SEO Project Coordinator with Strong English @ Family-Run Agency
Salary Type: Monthly
Project Management English - speaking English - writing
We are the SEO Brothers ( https://www.seobrothers.co ). Two brothers helping other agencies grow their organic search offering and we are looking for an SEO Project Coordinator interested in developing their communication, organization and SEO skills.
This is a work-from-home opportunity.
You will be responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of documents for SEO campaigns, assisting with employee resourcing, managing our project management tool and coordinating with clients to get useful insights on priorities along with critical login information and other campaign-specific details. As the Project Coordinator, you will work based on our client campaigns in ClickUp and using existing templates and tasks, helping us to better streamline our process. Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing work completed by other specialists (proofreading) before sending it to the client. These documents typically include on-page optimization documents with keyword mapping, written page titles, meta descriptions, header tags as well as industry and website audits.
- Coordinating with business and agency partners to ensure we have all the required login information and documentation to start a campaign.
- Setup our document and reporting structures for new campaigns to ensure our specialists have a place to work from.
- Review SEO reporting data for any anomalies prior to sending it to clients.
- Managing client ClickUp projects to ensure the required tasks are assigned with the necessary due dates and making sure projects are relaunched after they are renewed.
- Helping improve existing processes.
- Reviewing email and Slack channels for any campaign-specific information or feedback, and completing or assigning accordingly.
- Assisting with the setup of Google My Business, Google Analytics, Tag Manager or Search Console based on what's needed for a campaign.
- Project sales and proposal support as needed.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry
Most of our documents and offerings are template-based and well documented, so you should be able to quickly learn our process and learn our approach to organic SEO. That being said, we are always looking for innovators and people that aren't afraid to voice their concerns or recommendations to improve our processes.
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position. Our goal is to help you grow professionally so you can help our organization grow. We are committed to your training and lifestyle.
Some specifics, experience, and qualifications you should have:
- You have experience as a project coordinator working with deadlines and client deliverables.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
- You are an excellent writer and communicator.
- You understand good email etiquette as well as "knowing your customer" when it comes to the language used in communications.
- Excellent attention to detail and working from templates.
Bonus points if:
- You're familiar with Google Analytics or Google My Business!
- You're familiar with Google Data Studio.
- You're familiar with Agency Analytics
- You're familiar with ClickUp
- Big bonus points if you're familiar with WordPress and making website changes
We are two brothers who started our SEO company over five years ago. We focus on helping other agencies grow their organic search services and offer a variety of solutions to agency owners and organizations. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are hiring an SEO Project Coordinator to work with our SEO specialists.
We are both family-oriented and understand the importance of family and a work-life balance.
This position has a lot of opportunity for growth within our organization and we are excited to add to our growing family business.
Hours will be 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility for appointments or anything as it comes up during the week. We are looking for a mostly daytime (within the window of 7:30-5:00) schedule. Working within the North American timezone is not required, although there may be meeting requests that are later in the day.
Please send a cover letter and resume when applying.