SEO Manager Sought by Veteran SEO Agency (REMOTE)
Posted 3 weeks ago
Are you an experienced project manager and/or SEO with a strong desire to learn more about content marketing? Or just an eager, technically literate go-getter who is looking to absorb new skills at a rapid rate.
Are you looking to earn US dollars while working remotely from Europe? To collaborate with a fun, flexible remote team run by a highly sucessful SEO? If so, keep reading...
This opening is for a project manager/SEO lead. If successul, you will manage SEO campaigns on behalf of clients in a variety of industries. This is NOT a client facing role, it is purely SEO execution and management.
If you are reading this, you probably..
..want to work remotely on kick-ass projects..
..are a self-motivated, eager learner who isn't willing to settle..
..and want to use technology to make a difference.
Hi, it's nice to meet you :)
I'm Brandon, the founder of Content Blossom, an SEO and inbound marketing agency.
And I'd like YOU to be our next SEO Manager. If you are interested in the following, of course...
Some of the perks of working with our fast-growing digital agency are:
- Access to thousands of dollars worth of training materials. For example, you'll get a subscription to Digital Marketer's internet marketing training course, which retails for ~$4500 a year.
- Firsthand knowledge transfer that I have acquired through my experience at a leading marketing agency in Shanghai, working for the multi-million dollar KPCB-backed startup FindTheBest, and as founder of 3 companies (all driven by SEO).
- Access to thousands of dollars of SEO tools, from Ahrefs to SEMRush and beyond.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- A flexible, fun remote working environment.
You Are The Ideal Candidate If...
- You have past experience in SEO (not essential, a nice-to-have)
- And/or past experience in project management (again, not essential but nice to have)
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are ambitious, self-disciplined, and prefer to be measured by results, not hours clocked
- A fast learned who is able to adapt to new technologies fast
Interested? Here is what to do next...
Apply here on JobRack and:
- Include "Project Management" as the first phrase in the title of your application
- Describe your past Project Management experience
- Describe your past experience with SEO and/or other forms of internet marketing
- Tell us your current location, expected pay, and whether you are seeking full or part-time work
If selected for an interview, I'll personally be in touch to coordinate with one with you via Skype. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for your applying. Let's do this!