👍 Scope of the job
As our SEO Content Manager, you will have full ownership of all content production for one of our iGaming websites.
Not only do we expect you to write the best content for our web visitors, but we also expect you to help the product grow and grow with it.
From a remote position and with ample flexibility, you will work closely with the website’s Site Manager to create and improve content across web and mobile platforms. How? Excellent communication, a positive attitude, inborn curiosity, strong copywriting and content management skills, attention to detail, and yes, a solid knowledge of SEO.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Write and optimize sports betting and casino content (possibly with a blockchain angle) in native English: your main responsibility.
- Develop new ideas for articles, reviews, and content updates from keyword research and data and competitor analysis.
- Proofread new articles and ensure they adhere to our SEO and UX guidelines.
- Participate in outreach/link-building campaigns and other performance marketing projects.
- Proactively identify usability issues and potential improvements and debate them with the relevant stakeholders.
- Stay on top of local market trends and SEO developments that can take us to the next level.
🧠 Your attitude & background:
We’re looking for a no-drama, team player who embodies integrity, agility and drive. We believe you can thrive in our team if you:
- Have examples of content that you actively helped reach competitive SERP rankings.
- Can autonomously produce SEO-optimized content in English that meets demanding quality guidelines.
- Are passionate about copywriting and digital marketing.
- Excel in communicating ideas and concerns — in verbal and written form (after all, you’re a gifted writer)!
- Understand how UX can be the deciding factor when users are looking for answers within your content.
- Work autonomously within a goal-oriented framework.
- Enjoy participating actively in the decision-making process.
- Feel all icky if you’re not paying attention to detail.
- Have the ambition to stay on top of your game.
- Proactively seek to learn and grow.
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Bonus income if you help us reach our ambitious goals.
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?