SEO Apprentice Sought by Veteran SEO Agency (100% REMOTE) [CLOSED]
Are you a creative, organized, and motivated human with a strong desire to learn more about SEO and content marketing? Or just an eager, technically literate go-getter who is looking to absorb new skills at a rapid rate.
Are you looking to earn US dollars while working remotely from Europe? To collaborate with a fun, flexible remote team run by a highly sucessful SEO? If so, keep reading...
This opening is for an SEO apprentice. If successul, you will learn the ins and outs of SEO by working with web properties in several different industries. This is NOT a client facing role, it is purely SEO execution and management.
This job is unique in that you'll not only be learning Client SEO, but affiliate marketing as well. One of the things that makes our agency unique is that we devote approximately 50% of our resources to building and ranking our OWN websites. Your first project will be working directly with me (Brandon) to build a brand and rank a brand new website. You'll get a behind-the-current peak into everything that goes into building a successful website, from keyword research to content creation and linkbuilding.
Sound interesting? Then read on!
If you are reading this, you probably..
..want to work remotely on kick-ass projects..
..are a self-motivated, eager learner who isn't willing to settle..
..and want to use technology to make a difference.
Hi, it's nice to meet you :)
I'm Brandon, the founder of Content Blossom, an SEO and inbound marketing agency.
And I'd like YOU to be our next SEO Lead. If you are interested in the following, of course...
Some of the perks of working with our fast-growing digital agency are:
- Access to thousands of dollars worth of training materials.
- A fun team! We are results-oriented and get it done, but if you are self-motivated and independent you will find this to be a challenging but low-stress job.
- Firsthand knowledge transfer that I have acquired through my experience at a leading marketing agency in Shanghai, working for the multi-million dollar KPCB-backed startup FindTheBest, and as founder of 3 companies (all driven by SEO).
- Access to thousands of dollars of SEO tools, from Ahrefs to SEMRush and beyond.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- A flexible, fun remote working environment.
You Are The Ideal Candidate If...
- You have past experience in SEO (not essential, a nice-to-have)
- And/or past experience in project management (again, not essential but nice to have)
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are ambitious, self-disciplined, and prefer to be measured by results, not hours clocked
- A fast learned who is able to adapt to new technologies fast
Interested? Here is what to do next...
Apply here on JobRack and:
- Include "Project Management" as the first phrase in the title of your application
- Describe your past Project Management experience
- Describe your past experience with SEO and/or other forms of internet marketing
- Tell us your current location, expected pay, and whether you are seeking full or part-time work
If selected for an interview, I'll personally be in touch to coordinate with one with you via Skype. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for your applying. Let's do this!