We are a fast-growing network of online information hubs based in the US. We provide high quality information and resources in several different categories including dating, men’s lifestyle, and career success.
We are in search of an SEO and Content Specialist with deep knowledge in SEO.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Be able to competently do high-quality, well-researched, and effective SEO strategy both on-page and off page.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new relevant keywords with proper competitiveness and search volume to be used on the website pages
- Conduct competitor research (identification and analysis of their websites, finding gaps in their strategies and ideas to implement, recommending improvements based on analysis)
- Implement complete website technical audit (crawl errors, HTTPS status codes, load time, and other checks)
- Develop and perform optimization strategies for websites and content to cater to both search engines and users
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data as well as results of SEO campaigns, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO digital tools (SemRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SE Ranking software, Excel or Sheets, etc.)
- Create and execute high-quality link building strategy to improve the website’s reputation, drive more referral traffic, and increase its search engine ranking
- Catch up with trends, algorithm updates, and strategies used in SEO, which are prone to change
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Full-Time Work From Home | 40 Hours/week | Flexi Hours Mon-Fri | 1-2 hours on Weekends for urgent amends (rarely happens)
- $2,500 to $3,500 per month, depending on the skill and performance
All we need from you are the following:
- Two to three years of proven SEO experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Fluency and excellent command of English language (oral & written)
- Display a high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, semrush, AHREFS, Buzzstream and other SEO tracking tools
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical skills, and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Driven to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more
How to apply:
Send your application via jobrack or to [email hidden] with your resume, salary requirements and link to your portfolio. Please make sure you explain how you can fulfill our requirements and provide work or samples to prove your expertise.
Be sure to include a brief introduction letter explaining who you are and why you think you’ll be a good fit for this position. Make sure that in your application you will use exactly the words: “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes it’s an ad” - as the subject or part fo the message. This is important for us and proves that you have read the entire post and you fully understood the requirements.