C&N Sporting Risk combines its expertise in predictive modelling with the demands of multi-million-pound organisations in professional sports, to offer a niche and exciting product portfolio, designed to meet the needs of each of its individual clients.
Within our Consumer Product Division, we have created BetItRight Your go-to source for analytical sports betting content. It covers all the biggest leagues in world football helping you to bet, better.
- Full-Stack Software Development (Mobile, Web and Cloud)
- Using the following technologies daily: C#.net, SQL, MongoDB, Angular, AWS, Linux (Ubuntu), Python, Go, Redis and R to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Developing using best practices
- Automating processes within the organisation
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Perform statistical modelling and data exploration
- ETL tasks
- Maintain and improve AWS systems
- Participation and contribution to stand-ups and other sessions
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Highly skilled with Python, SQL, MongoDB and C#
- Strong with AWS and Linux
- Good understanding of Angular, Go, Redis, R, data science and statistics
- Great communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability and willingness to work on ad-hoc tasks
- Higher education in software engineering or computer science (Masters preferred)
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
- A varied and challenging role in an innovative company
- Ability to work with a talented and driven team