Senior PPC Manager (remote)
Salary Type: Monthly
Facebook ads Bing Ads Google Adwords
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a senior paid acquisition expert to help us in our growth efforts. We have been running search and display campaigns for the last months but are eager to move to the next step.
We are looking for someone to join us part time, on a fixed schedule and fully collaborate with the rest of the team. Thus our ideal candidate would have to be based in Europe so he/she can work on the same timezone as the rest of the team.
The different tasks we need help with:
- running prospecting and retargeting campaigns on primary platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- experimenting with secondary platforms like LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, Bing or Reddit.
- You would also be tasked with writing copy for our ads, based on established company messaging guidelines,
- creating well converting landing pages, conduct A/B experiments with popups, sticky bars, landing pages and ads
- writing briefs, creating marketable visual assets (video, banner ads) with the help of our dedicated design team,
- as well as monitoring competition and their PPC operation
- and finally detailed monthly reporting on our ad spend and results.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
A fun and creative team-player who is ready to work with a like-minded group of millennials in a free but professional remote work setting. Thus our ideal candidate is...
- a true professional with at least 2 years of experience running paid campaign for SaaS products or similar,
- has an eye for creating stunning ad assets with our design team,
- commands perfect English, and is always ready to create catchy copy,
- and has a data-first approach to marketing.
Other skills that would be great to have include:
- GTM or Segment experience,
- experience with tools like Unbounce, Bannersnack, Google Data Studio,
- freelancing, remote work experience,
- we are a remote company, but if you happened to be based in Budapest, Hungary, that would be even more awesome!
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
Your opportunity at ManyPixels is to be part of a fun and young international team of remote professionals, earn a competitive starting salary, and take part in our yearly company retreats!
This is a part-time contract position, payment is USD 800-1600, based on candidate experience and availability.
As for us, ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25+ talented designers for all their design needs: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard.
NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS THROUGH THIS LINK