HTML5 Angular 2.x C#
An exciting Australian Based IT Development company is seeking a new SENIOR full stack developer to join our team. You will be working on large scale financial platforms for internal branded products.
We are a Custom Software Development company developing systems for a range of industries, as a service-based industry our core product is our people. As a remote-first, Agile, English speaking development company led by an ex-software developer, we always strive to produce the quality of quantity and want developers to take their time. Test coverage and unit tests are the cornerstone of our development and we use cloud and CI/CD technologies for our deployment processes.
Our workflow is simple using Jira for our tickets and git-flow from our branching. All code is peer-reviewed and must go through a pull request prior to being merged. Tests are also run against the builds to ensure compatibility and no further impacts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop a platform based on Angular and C#
• Manage a team of 5-10 Developers
• Perform code reviews
• Collaborates with business analysts and QA analysts
• Research's and recommends new and modem technology solutions
• Thrive reviewing code and proposing more generic methods
• MS SQL
• OOP, Design Patterns, Development Principles
• Previous senior lead experience
• Unit/Integration testing experience
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Responsible and team-oriented
Timezone: Work in your own timezone, though the client will be available only in the Australian Timezone. Most of the team is based in UTC+3.
If your currently a senior in a full-time role we are also happy to do part-time work to transition you on.
At Flying Donkey, we leverage a remote-first strategy to reduce costs while ensuring industry-best agility and the ability to tap int...View company profile
Internet Privacy Initiative BVApply