Seeking Mind-Blowingly Awesome Graphic & Webpage Designer (using Photoshop & Illustrator)
Conversion Optimizat... Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Adobe Illustrator Logo design Website design Sales funnel design English - speaking English - writing
NOTE: This position is REMOTE. Work from anywhere! PART-TIME to start, but if things go well, FULL-TIME after that.
Are you truly skilled at your craft as a graphic designer?
Are you self-motivated and focused (when you need to be), tech-savvy, educated, fluent in English, and have a reliable internet connection?
Are you ready to take on a position with a small, but fast-growing, U.S.-based web design and development agency?
If so, keep reading!
Profit Falcon™ helps digital entrepreneurs eliminate tech overwhelm and make money faster.
In a word, we help people build their online business better and faster.
Requirements for all positions (please read carefully):
- Have a clear and demonstrable level of skill, creativity, and talent
- Possess a solid command of English with reasonable grammar and vocabulary
- Can type very fast (at least 55wpm, without typos)
- Give great attention to detail and care deeply about the quality of your work
- Are able to dedicate at least 25 hours a week to our projects (if things go really well, we’ll contract you full-time)
- Are excited to receive a starting salary of $500–$800 USD / month (part-time), with periodic raises (based on merit and performance)
- Have consistent access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection
Here's what our clients and customers say about working with us:
Your Skills as a Graphic Designer:
If the following description sounds like you, then please click the button to apply:
- Are an true expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Can make creative, high-quality, and professional webpage mockups quickly and efficiently.
- People routinely say things like “Wow, that’s amazing!!!” when you showcase your designs.
- Have the ability to make stunning and attractive graphics, such as logos, optin popup graphics, blog sidebar graphics, web page elements (like background images, row separators, etc.), Facebook ad graphics and YouTube thumbnails with the exact size requirements, etc.
- Are familiar with website projects and providing wireframes, mockups, and high-quality graphics in a timely manner.
- Have a strong sense of “color balance” and use of whitespace, can come up with appealing color schemes, and know how to optimize font combinations for maximum readability.
Can You Do This? (On Your Own)
If you couldn't come up with designs like the following examples – on your own – please do not apply.
And we don't mean "technically" (anyone can copy), we mean having the vision and creativity to come up with designs like these on your own:
If you've got the skills and are excited to grow with us, apply today! :)
– Chris Moore
Helping people build their online business better and faster.