Sales Coordinator [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Sales Representative English - speaking English - writing
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by coordinating sales activities, responding to incoming leads and customer questions, and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include responding to customer sales questions, booking sales appointments with our SEO team, ensuring order satisfaction, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Quickly responding to customer questions and leads.
- Learning our products and services in-depth so you can respond and help cross-sale products.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages, and answering customer queries
- Handling order by email and checking the orders have the correct prices and discounts
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- 1 or more years' experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Human Proof Designs helps entrepreneurs start and grow online businesses -- including affiliate, eCommerce, and lead generation sites. We have a staff of 11 full-time, and over 60 contractors. This position is a full-time, salaried position. We have a fun relaxed atmosphere. You can work from anywhere and hours are flexible. We are based in the USA, but have staff in Serbia, Finland, Canada, South Africa, and Phillipines. If interested, please apply and we will schedule an interview with qualified candidates.
Salary is $600 USD to $1500 USD / monthly.