Sales And Account Manager
RankBell is expanding and looking to hire a Sales and Account Manager
At Rankbell we have managed thousands of product launches across several platforms helping all of our partners drive more traffic and sales across thousands of brands. Rankbell prides itself in being the gold standard when it comes to innovative product launching solutions, and continues to expand across marketplaces, as the world takes online commerce by storm.
The Rankbell team is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to build and execute sales strategies and marketing efforts. With a focus on increasing brand awareness, improving the client funnel, client lifecycle, and driving new client acquisition, the sales and marketing specialist will spearhead our client acquisition funnel, broadening Rankbell’s reach and market awareness, while driving sales and acquiring new clients.
- Collect potential client emails, create email flows and respond to client emails to help maintain a great relationship
- Schedule calls with clients to build a stronger relationship, and understand their needs and help the team overdeliver
- Perform keyword research on potential campaigns and create reports to present data to clients
- Use research reports to sell and upsell the clients services that will improve their business
- Create seller performance tracking dashboards, ensure clients understand the data presented, what the data means, and what their next steps are
- Schedule calls with clients to ensure full satisfaction and always being there for them
- You are creative. You can take a problem and come up with different solutions to solve it. You are innovative, an outside-the-box thinker, and a hard worker.
- You are passionate. Everything you do, you do with passion and no task is big enough.
- You are independent. You don’t need hand holding and can make great independent decisions.
- You are a go getter. You are confident in your skills and nothing stands in your way.
- You understand how Amazon ranking works.
- You are able to do keyword research using Amazon related tools and can come up with graphs and explain how you got to those decisions.
- You can perform keyword research and can offer intelligent solutions for clients.
- Sales experience. You can explain to a client our process and can offer them the best financial solution for them.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working remotely year round
- Full time job with Flexible work hours
- Competitive base pay and commission
- Pay range between 1000-4000 per month plus commission opportunities
- Executive coaching program
- Extensive professional development
- Flexible vacation and personal time off