We are looking for a fantastic and hard-working person with fluent English and basic Spanish language to work with us in the role of sales and marketing assistant.
As part of this job position, you will be doing the following activities on a daily basis:
• Market research, lead generation and lead qualification based on our ideal customer profiles
• Constantly interacting by e-mail and phone with our prospects, leads and customers
• Setting up phone and in-person sales meetings for our IT and Sales Director
• Management of executives agenda as well as sales CRMs and marketing campaigns
• Writing and editing marketing reports as well as other marketing and sales materials
Kualitek Communications is a young, ambitious and fast-growing telecommunications company which provides telephony services to small and medium sized international businesses. We offer a wide range of business communication services such as hosted PBX, toll free, national and international numbers for over 50 countries, IP telephones and much more. Our services are designed to improve productivity and customer satisfaction, helping our customers to increase sales through advanced communication features.
We are based in Barcelona (Spain), but serve clients worldwide (London, Guatemala, New Zealand, ...) since we are a cloud-based telephony service provider. Our mission at Kualitek Communications is to provide a leading edge one stop solution for all business communication needs, backed up by engineers which are passionately committed to providing an outstanding customer service.
Required skill set for this job:
• You are an A-player with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
• You are bilingual English + Spanish: totally fluent in both languages (written and spoken)
• You are very proactive person, self starter that works well in a team environment (a reactive person is really not a good fit for this position)
• You are very disciplined, organized and hard-working person
• You are a social and communicative person, happy to have a high phone and e-mail daily activity
• You are digital savvy, fast learner and good researcher, capable of adapting to different tools and systems
• Bonus: you like writing and editing content (reports, blog posts, marketing and sales materials) fast and with a high quality standard
Compensation and Benefits
• We provide a competitive salary, benefits and vacation policy, and we also firmly believe in meritocracy and a culture of performance-based compensation
• If you're the right fit for the team - we'll make sure the compensation works itself out.
• Also, you will have the opportunity to get paid for a world-class education in entrepreneurship, marketing and sales
If you apply for this position, please send us a message including your e-mail address so that we can reply with a link to our pre-interview application form.
Thanks, and looking forward to working with you! :)