ROCKSTAR writer needed for a travel blog (full-time)
Salary Type: Negotiable
Creative Writing Editing & Proofreadi... English - writing
Full time content writer with OUTSTANDING English skills needed. Do you have previous wiring experience, preferably in an affiliate niche and you love to travel? Are you available full time? Well, then, MissTourist travel blog might be just what you have been looking for! Despite the pandemic, we are ready to grow and we are hiring again! If your English is close to native, you are computer-savvy and the word "deadline" means a lot to you, read on!
- Researching accommodations and areas of the city you will be writing about
- Describing accommodations from booking.com and airbnb.com for now (we can switch to other types of content later on too)
- Writing about complicated/boring subject in a simple and entertaining way
- Choosing pictures (resizing and uploading will be done by someone else)
- Potentially updating old blog posts
Here is an example of the post you would be writing: https://misstourist.com/where-to-stay-in-tokyo-japan-best-hotels/
- proactive and ready to work hard and learn a lot
- always makes an extra effort to write good content
- write using unique language, jokes, analogies
- have reliable internet connection
- hard working and ambitions
- loves to travel!
What's in this for you:
- Flexible working hours (you should be available in European time zone working time, but you can finish your work when you want)
- Competitive salary (per word basis, you will need to write 50K words per month)
- Paid vacation time and performance bonuses
- Live meeting somewhere in the world once a year with the team (pandemic permitting)
- Huge opportunities to grow with the company - heck, you can even become a CEO if you are motivated and proactive enough! ;)
- You will learn A LOT about affiliate marketing, SEO and running a digital magazine in general
Please click apply to complete the form! Selected candidates will be given a paid test task (SOPs included). Based on the result of the task we may ask you to hop in a quick video call to see if we are a good fit.
The successful candidate will be someone we click with, who understands what Miss Tourist is all about and who can hopefully become a long-term contributor and potentially grow to a content manager at the very least.
Yulia Saf, CEO "Miss Tourist"