Hi there! I'm looking for an AWESOME Video Editor to join my team:
- Flawless English so you can communicate with the team.
- Can do amazing video editing for FB/IG ads
- Won’t be easily offended.
- Go-getter attitude.
- No drama, no complaints. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
- Has knowledge on how to edit VSL and Webinars
- Extremely reliable.
- Positive, no excuse attitude.
- Problem solver, creative.
- Can think on your feet.
- Flexible, adaptable, open-minded.
- If you want to learn about marketing, advertising, ads, and communicating with a global team, this position is for you!
ABOUT ME (Hernan):
- I own a digital marketing and advertising agency. Search for my name on YouTube, Google, or Instagram and you'll find me :)
- I move very fast & expect the people I work with to be the same way.
- I am very loyal to my employees & treat them with respect.
- I give bonuses for doing a good job (If I make money you should be rewarded for that).
- I own 3 Americans (U.S.) Companies and help clients across the globe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- You will be responsible for editing and creating new Video creatives for our clients
- Be creative and a problem solver.
- I don't track hours but I do expect an excellent output as a part-time position.
- Will pay bi-weekly
- We pay bonuses for great work
- Can be a full-time position
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Every month you work, you earn 1 personal day which can be used as sick days or vacation days (12 Days per Year)
- These are the paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Independence Day, All Saints Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve (7 Days)
- I'm also flexible when it comes to familiar issues, or if you need a day off here and there to study, I'm good with that.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use the system on this website. Send me a message with the subject "I'm Your Rockstar Video Editor" and tell me why you think you should be considered.
- Bonus: Record yourself speaking in front of a camera/cellphone for 2 minutes and upload it to your drive and share a link with me
- Attach your resumé and portfolio
- Tell me how much do you want to earn for a part-time position.
- Any partial applications (no subject, no video, no resumé, or no pretended salary) will not be considered.
Thanks for reading!
Looking forward to hearing from you!