Project Manager - digital marketing - photography courses
Salary Type: Hourly
This is for you if you’re eager to grow your skills in management, online marketing and photography!
Photography Concentrate is an established online education brand.
We help people who love photography get better at it, create pictures they’re proud of and even turn their passion into a source of income. Through photography, we strive to make a global positive impact on as many lives as possible.
- Planning, organizing and executing projects with small-sized team or several outsourced contractors such as: copywriters, webinar presenters, graphic designers, online marketing contractors and VA’s.
- Day-to-day management, development and smooth operation of various digital projects, including advertising campaigns, affiliate promotions and email marketing
- Gather and analyze campaign data for paid traffic campaigns and affiliate promotions. Provide insights and recommendations.
- Make sure projects are delivered on time, KPI’s, required quality standards, and with all team members happy and enjoying their work.
- Adding and formatting new content on diverse platforms and tools such as Wordpress, Thrive Architect, ClickFunnels, WebinarJam.
- Preparing and scheduling emails using ActiveCampaign
- Help with customer support by email and chat, communicating directly with the clients (photographers)
- Fully fluent in English
- Keen interest in photography
- Tech savvy
- Able to work on your own with minimal guidance (though you’ll receive all the support you need to learn platforms quickly and in-depth)
- Some experience in project management
- Email marketing
- Teaching or creating educational content
- Customer support