About Wellness Medical Writer
Wellness Medical Writer is a scientific communications agency geared towards helping natural health businesses get their science right, stay regulatory compliant, and communicate effectively with their customers.
We create awareness for our clients by highlighting their clinical outcomes and the measurable improvement of their customers’ health.
Our team is full of people who not only view the world scientifically but also experiment and tweak their health regimes to live a healthy lifestyle.
Since the company’s inception in 2019, we’ve served 30+ clients who belong to the following categories:
- Health Practitioners and Doctors
- Supplement Vendors
- Health Produce Manufacturers
- Health E-Commerce Sites
Our services fall into three general categories:
- Medical Content Marketing and SEO
- Copywriting and Funnel Creation
- 95% Done-For-You Digital Course Creation
Role and Responsibilities:
The Wellness Medical Writer team is looking for a Project Manager. This is a part-time remote role with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an agency environment
- Highly proficient in project management tools and systems
- Able to manage multiple small projects
- Strategic in project approach, understanding how to triage projects based on business and client priorities
- Comfortable communicating with both internal and client stakeholders
- Ensure the successful delivery of marketing projects by working closely with designers, developers and marketing analysts
- Carefully construct a program of work for the project team, with clear understanding of responsibilities and deadlines for internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous manage the projects from start to finish and balancing resources, time and quality of each project
- Develop planning artifacts (timelines, processes, task sheets etc) in order to ensure the project can continue to be clearly conveyed and understood by both the internal team, your direct report, and the client stakeholder
- Write scope of work documents for clients and regularly update them throughout each project
You will be working directly under the CEO - Nattha Wannissorn, PhD. Nattha is a scientist with a degree in molecular genetics. She is also a personal trainer and natural health practitioner. Her mission is to help grow the natural health industry through scientific integrity. In addition, she is a full-stack internet marketer specialized in email marketing and science-based copywriting.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are both highly organized, highly adaptable and comfortable being uncomfortable
- You are detail-oriented and highly organized
- You have excellent written and verbal communication to synthesize, plan and execute
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are highly collaborative by nature and believe in the value of good conversations
- You have a direct communication style and are comfortable providing and taking constructive criticism.
- You believe in our mission and personally have enjoyed the benefits of natural medicine
The Selected Candidate will be compensated on a bi-monthly basis at rate of $750-1000/month
How to Apply:
In one single email or message:
- Submit a resume highlighting your most relevant qualifications, experience, and personal interests that make you a good fit for this role.
- In a 3 paragraph cover letter; introduce yourself and explain why you are excited about this role. In the first sentence of the last paragraph, include a natural remedy you have personally used. Create a PDF of this cover letter and attach the file.
- Case Study - Submit a 1-2 page PDF document of a previous project(s) that you oversaw. In that Case Study include: how many people you coordinated, what the timeline was, what you did to overcome challenges that arose and what the success of the project was for the client.