Biotech Animated is looking for a Scientific Production Manager (Project Manager).
Our company is on track to be the market leader in biomedical animation created specifically for investor presentations and B2B sales videos.
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking to onboard the right person for this job immediately.
The most important skill for this job is having an excellent communication ability, and being a people person.
The job will involve:
• Making sure our team and our clients are responding to emails and messages on time.
• Managing project workflow and creating timelines.
• Building out production processes and working procedures.
• Communicating directly with clients and the production team to help solve any production issues.
• Supporting our creative team by reviewing work and offering helpful feedback.
- It would be great if you have a bioscience degree/education/background but is not essential.
- It would be great if you have a degree relating to business or project management but again not essential.
- It's also critical that you are fluent in English or a native speaker.
- This is a full time position with a salary that would depend on formal qualifications.
- The initial workload will be around 20 hours per week of project management related tasks and 20 hours per week of general admin related tasks.
- You'll be working on the US time zone so you would also need to be comfortable working late.
If you are interested please click apply to be taken to our application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in January 2015—the Biotech Animated team are dedicated and incredibly creative communicators who are driven to produce high-caliber conten...View company profile