Our Company DeltaMedia Solutions is looking to hire the best Project Manager, We have been around for the past seven years and our range of products combines style and functionality with a great portion of happiness and modern design. Our products includes Healthcare such as skincare as well as Accessories and Gifts.
We’re open to hiring the best person no matter where they are. An increasing part of our team works remotely all over the world, so you’re welcome to be part of the team no matter where you live. Just make sure you have a reliable internet connection and 20 hours/weekly of availability during EST business hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a talented and detail oriented Project Manager to grow and maintain our brand on Amazon’s marketplaces all around the world. You will be our Amazon expert who will come up with ideas how to maximize our presence and building our brand on the eCommerce giant. As well as maintaining our eCommerce store and Shopify business.
You will be working closely with our operations lead. Some examples of what you will be doing:
- Analyze and do (A/B) testing on product pages
- Optimizing product pages based on test results
- Weekly reports including operational and performance metrics
- Market research before launching new products to determine the best launch strategy
- Launch new products: upload information, write descriptions, arrange reviews, etc.
- Execute promotions, make sure we stay on top of all Amazon seller opportunities
- Take care of incoming customer feedback and questions
- Keep our Amazon accounts in good standing
- Strategic planning on all things Amazon related and beyond
- Coordinate with our Amazon PPC Campaign Manager
We need a detail-oriented, analytical person who has a great knowledge of Amazon’s operations. You are curious and like to find solutions for problems. You are at ease using different tools such as Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, etc), and have no problem learning new tools and systems.
- Have a flexible schedule and a willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- A reputation for hard work and dedication to the team
- A high level of attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom of working remotely from any location in the world
- Work in a small and dynamic team where your actions have a big impact
- A competitive compensation
- Long term commitment is intended
Ready to join our team? Once we evaluate your resume, you will be able to have a good look around on our website and Amazon pages to get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be the perfect fit, write us and tell us all about yourself! Include a cover letter and resume.