Would you like to have the opportunity to affect real change in the UK housing market, be a market disruptor and to bring genuine joy to the process of moving home?
We are looking for a Computer Programmer who will be responsible for planning and then writing the algorithms of programming both utilising Cake PHP 4 and AI technologies. You will troubleshoot software and ensure that programs are easy to use and adaptable.
The key duties will include:
- Writing new computer codes to fit existing software, apps or programs
- Sourcing existing code from open code libraries or databases developed by a company
- Thoroughly testing computer programs and recommending updates or changes before release
- Debugging computer programs experiencing faults and glitches
- Developing security systems and procedures to protect users from hacks and programs from viruses
- Keeping up-to-date on new developments and advances in coding and software development
- Ensuring that all code and software complies with data protection laws and security regulations
- Balance work day between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
- Experience using Cake PHP and working with AI Software
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices
- Testing and maintenance experience
- Relational database query and administration management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role is entirely remote, and will benefit from the opportunity to be involved in industry disrupting processes.
- This is a full time role, 35 hours a week
- A competitive annual leave allowance
- An opportunity to develop within this role, and grow within the organisation