Would you like to have the opportunity to affect real change in the UK housing market, be a market disruptor and to bring genuine joy to the process of moving home?
We are looking for a Computer Programmer who will be responsible for planning and then writing the algorithms of programming both utilising Cake PHP and AI technologies. You will troubleshoot software and ensure that programs are easy to use and adaptable.
The key duties will include:
- Writing new computer codes to fit existing software, apps or programs
- Sourcing existing code from open code libraries or databases developed by a company
- Thoroughly testing computer programs and recommending updates or changes before release
- Debugging computer programs experiencing faults and glitches
- Developing security systems and procedures to protect users from hacks and programs from viruses
- Keeping up-to-date on new developments and advances in coding and software development
- Ensuring that all code and software complies with data protection laws and security regulations
- Balance work day between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
- Experience using Cake PHP and working with AI Software
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices
- Testing and maintenance experience
- Relational database query and administration management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role is entirely remote, and will benefit from the opportunity to be involved in industry disrupting processes.
- This is a full time role, 35 hours a week
- A competitive annual leave allowance
- An opportunity to develop within this role, and grow within the organisation