- Apply to The Ridge! We are an Everyday Carry Product company specializing in minimalist products, headlined by our flagship product The Ridge Wallet. We current operate around the globe selling in the US, Canada, the UK, EU and Australia. We are looking for people interested in positions with tremendous growth potential, but which come with high expectations of work rate and quality of work. We are a fully remote company and are very excited to dip into the Eastern European market to continue to grow our team!
- We strive to work with the best people, both on a talent and commitment level to grow and learn more! Since we are a remote first company, we always do our best to be as accommodating to a healthy work/life balance.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- We are looking for someone with an expertise in the entire Adobe Creative Suite to work under our Creative Director and Principle Designer. This is a full time position of 40 hours a week, and while initial training will need to happen on US Pacific Time hours, depending on the quality of work produced we are very open to working flexibility.
- Work with our Creative Team to creative assets to be used for various company departments
- Assist with organizing our Creative Google Drive
- Ability to work on various projects throughout a week
- Ability to follow instructions and keep designs within brand guidelines
- Experience creating assets for websites, social media advertisements, email marketing and SMS.
- Experience using Monday.com and/or Notion
- Experience using Milanote
Benefits & Perks:
- At this time, we offer pay on a weekly basis via PayPal or Wise.com, but preferability Wise.com for ease of payments. Next, starting 30 days after the working relationship has started, we offer Paid Vacation and Sick time depending on the amount of days remaining in the calendar year. We also offer a “13th month” salary in December, which results in doubling the December pay. This also depends on the official start date of the working relationship.
- For this position, we are offering a weekly salary range of $280-$300 USD with the expectation of a 40 hour work week. During training of the first few weeks hours may be lower, but the salary rate will remain the same. The total per month would then be $1,120 - $1,200 USD. For highly skilled applicants, this can be negotiated upon completion of the application.
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply button to complete your application. We require a Resume or CV, a video of yourself explaining your experience and then a few test submissions of your work. No test submission will be used by The Ridge and everything is simply needed to test skill level.
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
Questions? Please feel free to send us a message within JobRack with the Subject Header “Graphic Designer Assistant”